Below is an application for the annual Raider Nation Football Boosters “Heart and Soul” Scholarship. This scholarship is available to senior players who plan on furthering their education. Two $1000.00 scholarships will be awarded. Checks from Raider Nation Football Boosters for this scholarship shall be made payable directly to the school of the recipient’s choice.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Must be a graduating senior of Seneca Valley High School.
2. Must be directly involved in the Varsity Football program at Seneca Valley HS.
3. Must have a G.P.A. of not less than 2.5 on a scale of 4.0.
4. Must be in the process of acceptance to a higher level of education including a college, university, preparatory school, junior college, community college, or technical/ vocational training school.
5. Must plan to attend such institution expressed in the fourth requirement in the 2018- 2019 school year.
6. Must submit all paperwork on time. Requirements and timetables are listed on the application. (Application is on a separate attachment.)
7. Must be interviewed by the Selection Committee.
Application with a personal letter and letters of recommendation, must be e-mailed, U.S. postmarked or dropped off in person by March 31, 2018. Those postmarked after the March 31st deadline will not be accepted for review. Interviews will be scheduled prior to the end of April. Send applications to:
Application packet and letters of recommendation
U.S. mail/Drop-off: Patrick Cassese
4421 Wren Place
Wexford, Pa 15090
The Scholarship Committee